Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Tool Box

Hello...

Here's my submission piece for the Coffin Show at Ken Clubs Art Distillery... 

"My Tool Box"
Printed newsprint on chip board
Bolsa wood
94 MTN (Icarus Grey)
Montana Gold (Black Red & Purple Red)
Hand made coffin  provided by Chris Zertuche (The Spot Studio Gallery)

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

IMG_9697"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

in box:
(1) Pink dot cap
(1) Montana BLACK pocket
(1) Box cutter

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

Progress...
"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

*UPDATE*

Now with handle!
"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

"My Tool Box" by Keemowerks

Goodbye...

Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: