Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Strolling Washington Blvd in Culver City: Stickers on the Street

As you know if you follow the nastyKEMical blog, this past Tuesday I cruised to Washington Blvd after werk to take some flicks of the Space Invaders piece. Well, since I didn't want to be stuck in traffic I decided to stroll Washington Blvd and take flicks of stickers & what not. As I started strolling the streets I noticed I was pretty much the only one, besides a few individuals here and there, or maybe I was too zoned out to even notice. Haha

Enjoi.

Visual Narcotics and Revok
Revok is Dead

Sticker Art

Stickers and Pipes

Liberated - Postal Sticker

USPS Sticker

Fear Google
Fear Google

Fear Google

Do Not Walk Sign

D*Face on Corey Helford Gallery Wall
D*Face

Bankrupt Slut by SKAM
Bankrupt Slut

Bankrupt Slut

Bankrupt Slut

Facebook Social Cigarettes by 2WENTY
Facebook Social Cigarettes

Bankrupt Slut by SKAM
Bankrupt Slut

Bankrupt Slut

Bankrupt Slut

Actually a small sticker.
Sticker Art

Stickers ...
Random Stickers

NGOHO Santa Monica Airlines
NGOHO - Santa Monica Airlines

Taking a nap or tripped?
Jam Master Jay

Stickers

More Stickers ...
Random Stickers

Stickers and Pipes

Lizard

Random Stickers

Random Stickers

Stickers and Pipes

Get Up


- E.VIL

No comments: