Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

*RECAP* Bring Back The Brown

Hello...

The Sun decided to reveal itself Saturday morning and say hello.  I woke up a bit woozy from the night before.  Tokyo Tea's are a kickers! 

IMG_6931

By the time I finally got myself out of bed, it was time for the Nasty Crew to make it's way to the "Bring Back the Brown" event thrown by our good friends at Product Etcetera and 5&A Dime.
IMG_6945

IMG_6937

IMG_6936

IMG_6939

IMG_6944

I pick up a few shirts before we made our way.

Unfortunately we didn't go to the game...but we did treat ourselves to some delicious food at Pokey's.

Along the way...
IMG_6949

IMG_6947

the usual:  tofu, potato and mushroom burrito (crowned!)
IMG_6946


Goodbye...


Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: