Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Night at The Hard Rock Hotel

Hello...

It was a late TGIF afternoon at the day job and I was beginning to crash after a couple of cups of coffee from the morning. I was about to doze off, but was immediately woken up by my buzzing phone.  It was Mochi texting we got free tickets from our good friends Paul (Thumbprint) & April, to attend a gala somewhere in downtown. I had no idea what it was and I had absolutely nothing to do...plus it was free.

We arrived and realized we were a bit under-dressed.  It turns out that the "gala" was a Halloween event.

IMG_6821

IMG_6822

IMG_6892

IMG_6818

IMG_6857

...it was a bit early for an Halloween event, but it didn't stop SD and including this guy from dressing up. 
IMG_6828

But I think it was this guy that attracted the crowd...a familiar voice echoed throughout the club.



IMG_6865

 

Goodbye...


Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: