Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Times with Friends and Family

Hello...

This past weekend I went up to La La Land to hang out with my cousins and my good ole friend E.vil.  If you haven't heard, E.vil has been living and werking up north for the past few months.  But soon he'll be making his way back home to the nasty.

My cousin Mark, finally had a weekend off from his hectic school and work schedule...thank goodness to Spring Break.   The Nasty Crew has been craving some BBQ, so my cousin told us about a $10 all you can eat korean BBQ joint just down the street.  We headed over to Ma Dang Sae Korean BBQ in Lakewood with such anticipation.

We got there and we were immediately strucked by the Asian crowd.  There's nothing wrong with that, but please take note, TNC is not used to this. Remember, we're from the city known for its Mexican food, taggers...and, um...more Mexican food.  There was only two items on the list, one was Pork Brisket and the other was Pork Belly.  For some reason the waiter kept on bringing the Brisket....no complaints, it was delicious!  I like this place because it kept things simple.

And of course, the meal wouldn't be complete without some Korean beer and Soju.  

IMG_6764

...it also wouldn't be complete without someone puking out the window of a speeding car...
IMG_6773

Sorry cousin...look, water washes it away.  Looks good as new!
IMG_6774

Goodbye...


Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: