Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

*SOLD* "Untitled" KWS panel

Hello...

Another panel for homie Brian.  Unlike the other panels that he has (here and here), this ones in layers.  I love going back to my characters and constantly designing them in various compositions.  I kind of needed to take a break from the stencils and give my hands a rest.  Even though I did some cutting for this piece, it doesn't compare to the stencil process.  Regardless, I always enjoy creating. Especially for homies and friends. 

Keemowerks

Untitled
newprint on chip board
mounted on framed 2x4 panel
glue and water

Keemowerks

Keemowerks

Keemowerks

Keemowerks

Before the final mounting, I thought it would be a great idea to just to keep this as is, but mounted onto a "cut piece" panel.  I'll try it on the next one.
Keemowerks

Keemowerks

post pics
Keemowerks

Keemowerks

Goodbye...


Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: