Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

"She Wore a Black Dress" Stencil

Hello...

Here's the first of three stencils I werked on for the "Provoke / Evoke" art show @ Industry Showroom. The image I used was a photo I took one day of my Mochi ball.  The photo was a total accident.  I was randomly taking photos and happen to take one of her looking down in her purse.  The photo of her came out really nice.

...that day, she wore a lovely black dress. 


CAD version
She wore a black dress stencil

Stencil before initial spray.
She wore a black dress stencil

She wore a black dress stencil

She wore a black dress stencil

She wore a black dress stencil

She wore a black dress stencil

She wore a black dress stencil

"She Wore a Black Dress"
18x24 plywood
8 layer hand cut stencils
94 MTN spraypaint

Goodbye...


Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: