Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

*SOLD* "Mary Jane :04" Stencil

Hello...

Here's the second of three (Provok / Evoke) stencils and a start of the MJ series...introducing Mary Jane :04!

I got my inspiration from good ole' Japanese animation.  And the anime that gave me the idea to do my "MJ's" is from a particular anime show called Bleach.  Like all anime series, this show is very character driven.  I love the variety of characters and their development especially in this long ongoing series.  It's their character designs as Arrancar that got me inspired.  The idea of wearing a "skull mask" intrigued me and being a big anime nerd, I wanted to create my own version.  

Girls and skulls!

CAD version
Mary Jane 04 Screenshot

Mary Jane 04 stencil

Mary Jane 04 stencil

Mary Jane 04 stencil

Mary Jane 04 stencil

Mary Jane 04 stencil

Mary Jane 04 stencil

the cracked wood and the placement of the left eye was a complete accident...the crack went around the eye, rather than through it, it werked out perfect.
Mary Jane 04 stencil

"Mary Jane :04"

18x24 plywood
8 layer hand cut stencils
94 MTN spraypaint

Goodbye...


Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: