Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

*SOLD* KWS Custom Cans

Hello...

This Saturday The Nasty Crew will be trading stickers and showcasing some custom cans for the "Stick 'em Up" show at Visual Art Supply.

Here's my submissions.  I did 3 cans and it was hella fun making them. Because of the spray can's size and simple shape, it made it easy to come up with ideas.  I basically took my stickers designs and stuck them on the can.  Nothing more simpler than that.  And with a little help with some painter's tape, I added sun rays.

Enjoy.

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

keemowerks

The show's this Saturday at 6pm.  Bring stickers! The Nasty Crew loves them and we'll most definitely trade.
Visual Art Supply, Sitck em up

Goodbye...


Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: