Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thank you nasty weather

Hello...

I got an unexpected call from an unknown number early this morning and since it was unknown, I let the voice mail pick it up.  I was already getting to that "waking up on the wrong side of the bed" type morning and waking up 40 min before the alarm didn't make the situation any better. Anyways,  I checked my voice mail, and I heard a familiar voice, It was my cowerker.  Immediately I knew what he was going to say. Our area is known for flooding.  And since it's been raining crazy for the past 3 straight days, it was bound to happen. My cowerker says:

"Access roads are flooded and the power is out"

I was ecstatic, like a kid finding out he didn't have to go to school.

Image courtesy of Google Earth.

Nasty Weather

Time to werk on stencils!

Goodbye...


Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: