Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

*RECAP* "Greetings from the East" by Matte Stephens

Hello...

Subtext presents:

Greetings from the East 
New Works by Matte Stephens
 
Matte Stephens
[PRESS] Hello, my name is Matte Stephens I am a painter that lives in Portland Oregon. I have a wife name Vivienne and a cat named Simon. I do some commercial illustration also.  All of my illustrations are made with gouache.  I'm not sure that there is a better life than being a painter and a maker of stuff [via matteart]
Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Matte Stephens

Goodbye...


Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: