Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

MINDstyle x Bloc28 Paquiao & Mad Mickey on ESPN PTI

A little late ... Anyways

On the following Monday after the 2010 November 13 Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito fight I was watching PTI, Pardon The Interruption with Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon, on ESPN and noticed the MINDstyle x Bloc28 Manny Paquiao & Mad Mickey collectible figures. Both sold at Team Paquiao stores and SDCC 2010 for $250 each or $500 for set. Limited to 300 pieces. A limited edition mono color release on the night of the fight.

Tony Kornheiser with Mad Mickey in the background. Look it's Paquiao. Haha.
Pardon The Interruption PTI

Michael Wilbon with Paquiao in the background.
Pardon The Interruption PTI

* Not werd for werd. Haha.

"Um. It's hard. I really. I mean. I, I really do my best. To, to win the fight. He's strong and I mean. He's very tough fighter and I can't believe it." Pacman

"What can't you believe?" Max

"I mean, um. You know. He's very tough and strong. I, I never expect that one." Pacman

...

"When did you get hurt?" Max

"When I, I stay in the rope."

"He did. He hurt you. Where did you get hurt you?" Max

"Yes. In the body, um. In the face. Got me in the upper cut. So, um. I'm so lucky tonight." Pacman


- E.VIL

No comments: