Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ron English Status Factory @ Frank M. Doyle Arts Pavilion

11.17.2010

Last Wednesday I rolled with Twinks to school at Orange Coast College. I just posted in the library to do a little research. After chillin' for a minute I decided to head to the whip to grab my book. As I existed the library I thought why not check if there is an art show at the Frank M. Doyle Arts Pavilion. As I got close, I noticed a huge Ron English Ronald Mcdonald and started to get excited. Haha.

Status Factory - The Art of Ron English

I wish you could see the detail and layers through photos but unfortunately not. Then again I'm not a professional photographer (used my iPhone 4). If you ever get a chance to check out The Art of Ron English take advantage. Truly amazing. I stared at many of the pieces for a minute, even looking at each more than once.

Enjoi.

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

As I walked across the room I felt someone or something staring at me.
Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory

Ron English Status Factory



Ron English Status Factory

Popaganda - The Art and Crimes of Ron English

- E.VIL

No comments: