Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

*RECAP* Nate Frizzell's "I Should Know Who I Am By Now" @ LeBasse

Hello...

Our first Nate Frizell solo show

Enjoy!

IMG_2296

[PRESS] Los Angeles, CA – LeBasse Projects is pleased to announce the second solo shows for both Nate Frizzell, “I Should Know Who I Am By Now".
Since his first solo show at LeBasse Projects, Frizzell has been experimenting with different
techniques and media, making a switch from acrylics to oils. The switch amplifies Frizzellʼs already beautifully rendered figures and animals resulting in gorgeous coloring, clarity, and depth. His themes of self-discovery and examining the human condition return in the winteresque environment of his solo exhibition “I Should Know Who I Am By Now”. Also in much anticipation, Frizzell will debut his first series of sculptures as companions pieces for his paintings. [Via LeBasse Projects]
IMG_2299

IMG_2298

IMG_2302

IMG_2304

IMG_2305

IMG_2306

IMG_2300

IMG_2301

IMG_2309

IMG_2310

IMG_2313

IMG_2312

IMG_2307

IMG_2308

IMG_2311

Awesome piece of a child running with a pack of wolves. He caputures the moment of "running" through the snow very well.  It's also interesting that he incorporates the urban landscape with nature, ex. tags/writings onto the trees.  I love this concept of blending the landscapes together.

IMG_2315

IMG_2317

IMG_2316

Goodbye...


Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: