Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Twinks x E.VIL Hippo Backpack "A New Brand of Fear"

Thought I share a little something Twinks did using my E.VIL Hippo stickers from her sticker pack. I gave her a bunch of free stuff I scooped up at the San Diego Comic Con earlier this year which included an After Dark Originals "A New Brand of Fear" backpack. Twinks decided to do a little something something to the backpack.

OG image on the After Dark Originals "A New Brand of Fear" backpack.
After Dark Originals

Twinks covered the OG image using my E.VIL Hippo stickers in a collage pattern.
E.VIL Hippo Backpack

E.VIL Hippo Backpack

E.VIL Hippo "A New Brand of Fear"
E.VIL Hippo Backpack

Twinks uses the E.VIL Hippo backpack as Spam's (Our little Pomeranian) travel bag.

Check out After Darks Originals HorrorFest 8 Films to Die For ...

- E.VIL

No comments: