Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TJ Oyster Bar ... TJ Oyster Bar

Well, yesterday I decided to jump on the old Nishiki road bike and head solo dolo to one of my favorite spots to eat, TJ Oyster Bar in Bonita. Great seafood after a good ride.

If you could only see my face when I finally made the ride to TJ Oyster Bar ... Classic Fat Boy SMILE, huge as fuck.
TJ Oyster Bar

TJ Oyster Bar is always mad packed like sardines (Haha ... then again it's a small joint) with happy people coming and going ... smiles and satisfaction written on their face.
TJ Oyster Bar

I actually waited for all the happy people to leave, to take a shot of the kitchen and bar before more happy people entered.
TJ Oyster Bar

Always busy .. FYI Debit & Credit Over $5 ... Thank You
TJ Oyster Bar

I got my favorite, Pulpo (Octopus) Burrito ... yummy in my tummy
Pulpo (Octopus) burrito

Pulpo (Octopus) burrito

Recommendations: Everything on the Menu is muy delicioso. I usually get a few oysters, a couple of tacos (try the aguja (Marlin), pulpo (Octopus), Grilled Fish and Shrimp Diabla or Stingray if your the daring type) and ceviche (try all of of them). Once in awhile I'll have a Michelada. I heard the 7 Seas Soup is good after a hang over.

TJ Oyster Bar "The Seafood Place" ... yes sir

- E.VIL

No comments: