Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pho Nam Cali ... 2344 East 8th Street, Nasty City

Pho Nam Cali ... Vietnamese Noodle Soup & Grill

Yes, I know a bit late but finally ate @ Pho Nam Cali with la familia. Well, I didn't get to hit up Pho Nam Cali when it originally opened because it closed in like two weeks due to remodeling (city code) and some lady crashing into the restaurant. Hot damn. Lucky nobody got hurt. Plus, every time I drove by, the parking lot was packed like a motherfather (excuse my French).

Anyways, I met up la familia via my Nishiki road bike (I need the exercise. Haha.). I just had the number 14 (I think that's the number): rare steak and brisket. Plus added tendon (Ian's suggestion). Yummy in my tummy.

Service was good. Pho was good (Better than others). Not my Number 1 but mos def go back again & again and try other food on the menu. Plus, it's right in my hood.

Just cruise through ... Enjoi.

Look close ... but not too hard ... haha
Pho Nam Cali

Open ...
Pho Nam Cali

Open ...
Pho Nam Cali

I liked the table design/ pattern.
Pho Nam Cali

My bad no flicks of the food. I mean most people know what a bowl of pho looks like. Haha.

- E.VIL

No comments: