Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

On Hit BBQ Pit

On Hit BBQ Pit ... in Nasty City

Today I decided to roll to On Hit BBQ Pit @ 3403 East Plaza Blvd, right next to the 99 cent store that's been there forever. Been wanting to check this place out but don't cruise through that way much. However, maybe I will now. Mos def want to head back and try the catfish.

I'm sure many of you seen this truck posted in the parking lot while cruising (speeding) Plaza Blvd.
On Hit BBQ PIt

Pulling up ...
On Hit BBQ PIt

On Hit BBQ PIt

On Hit BBQ PIt

Evander Holyfield "Real Deal" BBQ Sauce
Evander Holyfield "Real Deal"

Wall of Fame
On Hit BBQ PIt

Ted Hendricks ... Oakland/ Los Angeles Raiders
Ted Hendricks

Happy Face. Have a Good Meal! ... Yes I will
Pulled Pork (Inside)

I got the Pulled Pork $5 sandwich ... filled me up.
Pulled Pork

On Hit BBQ Pit is legit ... go try it ...

Until the Next Episode

- E.VIL

No comments: