Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gold Coin Clothing x Clout Magazine "FUCK THE BUFF"

Well, I received my Gold Coin Clothing package in the mail over the weekend and finally actually took a good look at the package. I was feeling under the weather the past weekend. Plus, Twinks came down to visit. Anyways, back to my Gold Coin package.

I order the Gold Coin x Clout Magazine "FUCK THE BUFF" collaboration shirt. Been wanting to scoop one up and I finally did. Yes sir.

Came in a nice little box ...
gold coin x clout front

"Don't Stop"
gold coin x clout "don't stop"

Back ...
gold coin x clout back

63/100
gold coin x clout 63/100

Inside ...
gold coin x clout

Gold Coin and Clout slaps. Plus a Rusto Fat Cap
gold coin x clout stickers

"FUCK THE BUFF"
gold coin x clout "Fuck the Buff"

If you haven't checked out either, Gold Coin Clothing or Clout Magazine, mos def recommend.

- E.VIL

No comments: