Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Custom Sharpie USB Flash Drive ...

If you're a Sharpie person like Twinks is (Well that's an understatement. Twinks LOVES Sharpie products. When a new style comes out she has to have it, really.), you're going to LOVE this.

I had this idea for a minute now and finally decided to execute the idea into reality.

Looks like your ordinary Sharpie Chisel Tip Permanent Marker, right? (Your response) ... Negative
Custom Sharpie USB

Pull the cap off and you'll find that it's actually a custom Sharpie USB flash drive. However, only a 250 MB. I know weak sauce but good for school werk I guess. A bit long as well but wanted to keep the Sharpie logo (Sharpie Chisel Tip MINI?).
Custom Sharpie USB

Can you find the Sharpie USB flash drive? Would be funny if you actually needed a black Sharpie and you only had the Sharpie USB flash drive that was disguised as a black Sharpie. Haha.
Custom Sharpie USB

If you see a Sharpie USB Flash Drive in the near future. Know that you Seen It @ NastyKEMical.blogspot.com FIRST. Damn skippy. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Sharpie ... get @ me.

- E.VIL

1 comment:

MelikaMaeV said...

LOL. That's sweetness! I l.o.v.e. sharpies!