Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

100 % NaturALL ... 100 Percent NaturALL

Yesterday, I cruised to 100% NaturAll ... not 25%, 50% or 75% ... but 100 PERCENT NaturALL ... haha. 100 % NaturALL is located in Nasty City, the same plaza as Mario's and Wrigley's.

100 NaturAll

100 NaturAll

They have a variety of items you would expect from a Fruteria (Not sure if I used "Fruteria" correctly. I barely passed Spanish. Only thing I learned was Tres Puntos. Haha.) Even got Helados Mexico Helados Finos. Delicioso.
100 NaturAll

There is usually only one person werking and everything is made when ordered. Fresh.
100 NaturAll

I got my usual Fresh Toasted Roast Beef Torta w/ a side of jalapeƱos (I always ask). Sometimes I get the Shrimp ceviche or Mixed Fruit Cocktail w/ Pico de Gallo.
Roast Beef Torta

Recommended Try: According to Battlescars one must try the "Strawberries and Creme w/ Granola." Home made creme is delicioso.

- E.VIL

No comments: