Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

*RECAP* Thumbprint Gallery: Weapons of Mass Production @ Bar Basic

07.13.2010

Keemowerks and I rolled downtown to Bar Basic for the Weapons of Mass Production (stencil art show) Presented by Thumbprint Gallery.

Parked a few blocks away, which was chill since we still had our 7-Eleven cups. If you know what I'm saying. Haha.

Enjoi.

Weapons of Mass Production

Grandlarsen
Grandlarsen

Spic
Bob Ross Na Jk

Skem
Skem

Skem

Skem

Skem

Enosh (Crevice Creeps)
Crevice Creeps (Enosh)

SMAC
SMAC

SMAC

SMAC

SMAC

Brent Takayama
Brent Takayama

True
True

APAX
APAX

APAX

Grandlarsen
Grandlarsen

Jeff Donndelinger
Jeff Donndelinger

Gumaro
Gumaro

Weapons of Mass Production

True
True

Gumaro
Gumaro

Gumaro

Gumaro getting down with some fresh paint.
Gumaro

Gumaro

Gumaro

Gumaro

Mofo
Mofo & Sharif I Carter

Mofo

Mofo

Sharif I Carter
Sharif I Carter

Sharif I Carter

Sharif I Carter

Sharif I Carter

Sharif I Carter

Leslie showing us her "Magic Flight"
Magic Flight
"Love is ... that which enables choice, always stronger then fear, always choose on the basis of love"

Street Shit ...



Keemowerks ... "check out the headphones" ... nice


"I always feel like ... somebody's watching me ..."
MDR



- A Kid Named E.VIL

No comments: