Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Gino Joukar's Personal Collection

Hello...

So the owner of Toy Art Gallery, Gino Joukar invited us to see his personal collection of urban art and toys in which he's been a collector for just three years.  Upon entering his office and gazing at the multiple cases filled with toys and walls covered with original art and first edition prints, I basically wet my pants when I saw the emornmity of his collection...and this was just his office. Gino said he has a "better collection at home"...at home?! What does this guy do for a living?! Supposedly Gino fixes and resells Apple computers. Guess business is good then.  

Gino's office had at least 6-8 rooms filled with art! I was a kid in a candy store. I offered my services to clean his toys and take care of his art...so get behind the line!

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

that's a different office...
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

!?
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

I exploded in my pants! look at all the Ashley Wood and Huck Gee's!
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

another office...
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

no wall space uncovered.
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

boxes of toys!
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

more!
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

A broken Michael Lau figure! no worries, Gino probably has 3 more somewhere.
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

even more! I did it again here too.
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Gino was explaining the diamonds on his vagina/boob figure. I think he said it cost like 10G's...no kidding.
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Kanji toys!
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

I want this...
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

...this
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

...this
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

oooooooo...and this too!
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

yes, that's an original Enkundayo piece! Gino had plenty of those lying around.
Toy Art Gallery,Jino Koukar

Goodbye...

Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: