Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Izzy E.VIL x Twinks Custom Step 2 Whisper Ride Buggy

Twinks and I bought Izzy a Step 2 Whisper Ride Buggy in the la la land toy district. The moment I saw the car I wanted to add a little something something, even though it already had a little storage area under the hood and a cup holder. I had all these ideas but we decided on the custom padded seat and carbon fiber hood. I wanted to paint the rims gold but thought the paint might get all chipped up. Anyways, Twinks werked on the custom padded seat, as well as the carbon fiber hood (I helped a bit but Twinks made me make water balloons instead. Since I was taking my sweet time. Haha.) I removed all Step 2 stickers and replaced them with carbon fiber accents. Plus, added a California license plate "Isaac."

Izzy Tropical Birthday

Enjoi.

Izzy,Isaac,Step 2
Izzy,Isaac,Step 2
Izzy,Isaac,Step 2
Izzy,Isaac,Step 2
Izzy,Isaac,Step 2
Izzy,Isaac,Step 2
Izzy,Isaac,Step 2
Izzy,Isaac,Step 2

"Zoom zoom"

- A Kid Named E.VIL

No comments: