Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

E.VIL Hippo Custom Grip Tape x Element Skateboards

Twinks bought me a new complete deck setup awhile back because I left my skateboard in one of the class rooms after filming on a Saturday. My boy told me he put it in the podium and I totally forgot about it (long day filming). I was for sure that my board was going to be gone. Either a janitor or student would scoop it up. However, I cruised to school early Monday and my board was still there. I got lucky. Now I have two skateboards.

Anyways, decided to custom the grip tape with the E.VIL Hippo.

Here are a few flicks. Enjoi.

First attempt failed (Tried to put grip tape on as one piece.)
E.VIL,Hippo,Element Skateboard

Second attempt success (Decided to cut grip tape into sections.)
E.VIL,Hippo,Element Skateboard

Used original Hippo from first attempt and traced.
E.VIL,Hippo,Element Skateboard

E.VIL,Hippo,Element Skateboard

E.VIL,Hippo,Element Skateboard

"E.VIL HIPPO"
E.VIL,Hippo,Element Skateboard

E.VIL,Hippo,Element Skateboard

Cut Out.
E.VIL,Hippo,Element Skateboard

E.VIL,Hippo,Element Skateboard

"... me and G Mos posted outside the club, if they won't let you wear your skate shoes, then fuck those scrubs ..." - Murs

- A Kid Named E.VIL

No comments: