Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Art Werk by MIKE MCKEE

Our boy Mike came down from Costa Mesa this past Tuesday to get some culinary inspiration. Mike is an Executive Chef @ Proud Mary's Restaurant in Dana Point Harbor, where duder is making some major changes. I was posted @ Ian's pad when Mike rolled through. Ian and Mike talked about the culinary industry while I listened. Always interesting, especially since I love to eat all the delicious food.

Next thing I knew Mike and I were talking art. I asked Mike if he was still doing the art thing, since I recall Mike having his werk hanging @ their old pad (Ian and Mike used to be roommates when Mike lived in SD) back in the days. Then duder showed me a few pieces he had just completed.

Here are a few art werks done by Mike Mckee. Enjoi.
Mike Mckee
Mike Mckee

Mike Mckee
Mike Mckee

Mike Mckee

- A Kid Named E.VIL

No comments: