Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Youngskull

Hello...

I've been getting a lot of inspiration lately; mainly from the art shows we've gone, people we've met, and most importantly, from "homies" and friends...it's been a while since I've felt this way, where almost every minute of the day I think about the next art show or what's the next piece...I don't know, I'm just happy and it's been a long time since "art" did that...

This next stencil was done on another 2x4 panel...introducing youngskull.

youngskull-final1

youngskull-final2

youngskull-final4

youngskull-final5

youngskull-final6

first
youngskull-cuts

second
youngskull-cuts

third
youngskull-cuts

fourth
youngskull-cuts

fifth
youngskull-cuts

last
youngskull-cuts

together
youngskull-cuts

youngskull-cuts

youngskull-cuts

I've got a lot of werk and practice to do, especially dark and light shadows, highlights, etc...expect to see this piece again.

Goodbye...

Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

No comments: