Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hands

Hello...here's a new panel I've been werking on as of late. This past Sunday I've been in the room cutting, cutting, rolling paint, and cutting somemore...it's a tiresome process and I give much respect to those "stencil artists".

I thought it would be easy: first find an image, photoshop it, print and cut...wrong. It wasn't as easy as I thought...but overall I was happy with the outcome.

I have no idea why I chose to do a stencil of hands. I just chose it purely for the aesthetics of it and I like the way it turned out after putting some "photoshop" magic onto it.

oil wash-04

close.
oil wash-03

closer.
oil wash-02

I've decided to do the stencil on another 2x4 panel.
oil wash-01

I started with cardboard...sh!t is too thick. so I went with some sticker paper.
oil wash-07

oil wash-06

I'm not quiet finish...still werking on a solid concept.

Hello. My name is KEEMOWERKS. It's my pleasure, nice to meet you...

1 comment:

mpguru66 said...

Aw dang keemo that shit looks tight. Lovin how it's not just a monochrome'd blue but various hues.
Stencil's an artform all unto itself.

-Guru