Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

KWS vs Mammoth

This past weekend, a few of our buddies took a drive up north to the mother of all mountains…Mammoth. I was a bit nervous seeing how it was my first time boarding and I’d always avoided the snow and anything that had to do with the ice; you know, a bad experience…well, not really (just see me when you see me and I’ll tell you all about it)…

It was a long 6 hour ride to our destination…and after a few pit stops, 3 Bambu albums, short naps and a couple bags of chips and jerky, we started to see some snow.

Photobucket

I was in awe and in almost stupor (maybe because I couldn’t breath from the altitude), but that didn’t stop me from being overwhelmed by the beauty of it all. I can see why people come back every season…and lucky us, the sun was out which made the trip even more exciting.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Easiest way down from the top was to take Upper Road Runner...the top was pretty damn steep, I decided to pass.
Photobucket

One of many KWS falls…it was well worth it...
Photobucket

Mai ninja taking a picture of my tired honey mochi ball...
Photobucket

Photobucket

buddy jeff enjoying the view from the top…
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All in all the trip was a great experience...and yes, I'm sold and will most definately be coming back soon.

...KEEMOWERKS

1 comment:

maile said...

I'm SOOO gLaD yOU LIke it!!! TahOe iS NeXt!