Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

E.VIL Hippo x Munny Bub x Cerritos Sculpture Garden

Finally done with my first custom Munny Bub (DIY toy designed by Kidrobot ). Ran into some issues but werked through them. I asked Twinks if she would take some shots of my E.VIL Hippo. Since I was up in La La land the past weekend I thought Twinks could have a photo shoot with my E.VIL Hippo @ the Cerritos Sculpture Garden .

Here are the photos by Twinks. Enjoi. - E.VIL
Cerritos Sculpture Garden

Posted in the grass.
E.VIL Hippo

Just hanging around. Trying to get those delicious leaves.
E.VIL Hippo

Getting his feet wet in the reflection pool.
E.VIL Hippo

Drying his feet by Fire, one of The Elements sculpture.
E.VIL Hippo

Taking a stroll. OH NO! Watch out below! (No worries. The custom E.VIL Hippo was not hurt during the photo shoot.)
E.VIL Hippo

Admiring the Mirage sculpture from a distance while eating some more greens.
E.VIL Hippo

No comments: