Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

E.VIL HIPPO Sticker Making

What up tho?

Well, over the past couple of days I been werking on some stickers which I hand drawn. I made 56 stickers. (Why 56? No reason)

I thought I let you know my process. (One of many ways to make your own stickers)

First, I gathered all the material needed. Paper (recycled), Sharpie King Size, Sharpie Fine Point (not shown), Sharpie Ultra Fine Point (used Sanford uni-ball ONYX fine, which smears when highlighted), various colors of Sharpie Accent Highlighter's and a Xyron Model 500 create-a-sticker (not shown).
E.Vil Hippo

Second, I started drawing swirls using the Sharpie Ultra Fine point (used Sanford uni-ball ONYX fine).
E.Vil Hippo

Third, I used the Sharpie King Size to draw my Hippo.
E.Vil Hippo

Fourth, I grabed my handy dandy Sharpie Fine Point and started drawing the details/cleaning lines.
E.Vil Hippo

Fifth, I colored the Hippo with Sharpie Accent Highlighter colors.
E.Vil Hippo

Sixth (which I did not do), you can add protection to your stickers by using Krylon UV-Resistant Clear Acrylic Coating.

Seventh, I cut out the Hippo's.
E.Vil Hippo

All done cutting.
E.Vil Hippo

Eighth, I grabbed my Xyron Model 500 create-a-sticker and started making my drawings into stickers.
E.Vil Hippo

E.Vil Hippo

Seems like a long process but simple. However, I did put in werk tho.

Here is a slide show of all 56 stickers. Enjoi. - E.VIL

No comments: