Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

MCGONAGLE'S Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks

Well, I cruise Reo Dr. in Nasty City often and there has been changes. Roads repaved, added side walks, and new parking in the little shopping strip, as well as a new Authentic Philly Cheesesteak spot, MCGONAGLE's. I noticed the spot when dropping off some mail @ the post office. Been open for about a month and wanted to check it out. On Thursday after hitting the books for awhile, got mad hungry. So Battlescars and I decided to roll out like Autobots and check it out. As we rolled up the owner Dave was posted outside sitting with some locals.

As Battlescars and I walked in "Riders on the Storm" by The Doors was playing from a little Ipod Juke Box. When you first walk in you notice the bright orange and white paint, and a poster on the wall with names of the first 100 costumers. The menu is real simple, which I like since I'm indecisive sometimes, especially when I have too many options. Anyways, Battlescars and I split an Authentic (w/ cheese whiz) and a Pizza Philly Cheesesteak, which I enjoyed. Next time I'm going to ask for more peppers/onions/mayo. When I was done all I needed was a cool refreshing drink, an Arizona Black & White Ice Tea. E.VIL

Here are some pics. Enjoi.

MCGONAGLE'S Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks

MCGONAGLE'S Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks

MCGONAGLE'S Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks

First 100 costumers.
MCGONAGLE'S Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks

MCGONAGLE'S Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks

Dave cooking it up.
MCGONAGLE'S Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks

MCGONAGLE'S Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks

Pizza (left) and Authentic (right)
MCGONAGLE'S Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks

E.VIL

No comments: