Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

E.VIL HIPPO

What up though?

Here is a a piece I did for my homie Jay, which is @ his pad in La Jolla. I never werked on such a huge canvas, 4' x 4'. Actually it's my first painting I really done, I think. Unless someone else can prove me wrong. I mean I werked on small canvases just messing around and what not. As you can see I'm not the greatest painter in the world but I do what I do.

Canvas hand made by KEM with found wood laying around the house and left over canvas. Material used for painting: acrylic and a variety of markers.

"Little Grey Cloud" Photos. Enjoi.

After two layers of paint and some clouds. Wish I took a photo before I added the second layer but whatever. That's life.
E.VIL HIPPO

One day I just took time out of my busy life and got some werk done. No in between photos. "Why?" you ask. Not really sure.
E.VIL HIPPO

Next, first layers of hippo and his green balloon.
E.VIL HIPPO

Sketched outline of hippo and balloon.
E.VIL HIPPO

Added thick outline to hippo and balloon. Finally done. Only took me like three months. I probably could have finished over a weekend but with life's obstacles, it took three months. Plus, good things take time.
E.VIL HIPPO

Up close and personal. E.VIL
E.VIL HIPPO

No comments: