Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

Well, it's been a minute. Yes another late post by E.VIL.

Anyways, cruised downtown last Thursday, October 22 for the BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star release. Got downtown a bit early and saw my boy Big Mike posted in front of Armory so I strolled by to give some "daps and pounds" and bullshit while the homies played quarters for dollars. Daily hustle. After a little entertainment I strolled down to Blends.

I was debating with myself on whether or not I should head to Blends and peep the Converse One Star because I know I might just leave with a pair. I just wanted to show some support and chill.

Here is a little info on the BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star. "The shoe was designed and conceptualized by Tak Kato and Mike Toe, co-owners and creative minds behind BLENDS. Converse 1HUND(RED) is a year-long global curation project; commissioning 100 musicians, graphic designers and graffiti artists from all over the world to create one-of-a-kind sneaker designs inspired by the global fight against HIV and AIDS in Africa." Via email from BLENDS.

Click image below for more detail information
BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

A few pictures from the release party. Good company and music. Plus drinks. Always equals good times. Keemo rolled through with Lik and Mok staggered in a bit later. Enjoi.

Sexy.
BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

Julz of MindzAlike providing the good music.
BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

Drink. Yes sir. I mean who is going to say no. Not this guy. I only had a few officer.
BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

Edwin helping out a regular @ BLENDS.
BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

Caught while spinning. 5 and a Dime
BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

Still want one.
BLENDS x Converse 1HUND(RED) One Star

And one of these. Why? Why not?
Photobucket

By the way I did pick up a pair. I couldn't resist. When you touch them and feel the material. You're like it's so soft. Plus, it's for a good cause. Peace. E.VIL

No comments: